KMG has a great opportunity for a Product Manager position at its corporate office in Fort Worth, Texas. The Product Manager position manages sales, marketing and development of the Company’s products. This position is located at KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Fort Worth Corporate Office on 300 Throckmorton St., Fort Worth, TX 76102 (located in Sundance Square).
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
Bachelor’s degree required. A degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry is highly preferred. M.B.A degree a plus.
Five+ years’ product management, sales or related commercial experience.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work in ERP systems a plus
- Possesses analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to take the big picture and equate it to Company need
- Ability to make recommendations based on market research; ability to analyze financial information
- Good understanding of financial concepts such as return on investment, cost of goods/services sold, profitability, credit-worthiness, days-sales-outstanding (DSO), margins and related concepts
- Up-to-date knowledge of market conditions including customer and competitor information in the industries served
- Excellent knowledge of Company offerings, services and policies, rules, regulations and processes and procedures
- Aptitude for project management, possesses leadership skills; independent worker; ability to prioritize
- Excellent knowledge of business plan development and implementation
- Customer service focus including the ability to communicate diplomatically; problem solver
- Good computer skills, including ability to easily use MS Office suite; various email, internet, intranet, and other programs
- Excellent English communications skills, oral and written; ability to successfully handle social as well as business interactions with all levels pf customers’ personnel; diplomacy skills
- Marketing and budgeting experience preferred
- International business experience desirable
- Develops core positioning and messaging for the product
- Defines and establishes product strategies to meet Company’s goals and objectives
- Reports and forecasts monthly sales for annual budget and financial reporting
- Develops sales tools
- Attends sale meetings and trade shows as required
- Seeks out market intelligence; carries out market research; responsible for development of business
- Supports supply chain by leading and/or participating in CI events, quality initiatives, etc.
- Analyzes information and makes recommendations
- Works with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Acts as an expert with respect to the competition
- Contributes to the development, implementation and realization of business strategy and annual plan and budget
- Gathers, monitors, analyzes, administers, and shares relevant market developments
- Collects and monitors customer developments; shares information with appropriate parties as necessary
- Assists in development of pricing strategies based upon market intelligence and required margins
- Produces standard contracts as directed; ensures accuracy of details in each contract and contract amendment; administers contract
This employee generally works in an office environment, away from extremes of cold or heat.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, speak and hear.
At least 25% required travel within North America and internationally. A valid driver’s license and travel documentation (ex. passport) are required.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org