The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for assisting and supporting the tax department in quarterly income tax provision, tax compliance, and other tax related projects. This position also includes assisting and supporting SEC reporting related projects. This position is located at KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Fort Worth Corporate Office on 300 Throckmorton St., Fort Worth, TX 76102 (located in Sundance Square).
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field and active CPA license or working towards certification.
Minimum four years tax experiences with a large public accounting firm or a tax department of a public company.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Applied experiences in writing technical memos, SAP system, Tax and accounting research.
- SOX and internal controls experience is helpful.
- SEC reporting experience is preferred.
- Participate ASC-740 income tax provision review including the working paper preparation/review, tie-out, analytical reviews, and tax accounts reconciliation.
- Prepare and co-ordinate foreign information package to facilitate the foreign income tax provision preparation
- Assist federal and state income tax returns preparation including the information request coordination and the information collection through ERP system.
- Lead various tax projects e.g., sales/use tax projects, and property tax projects.
- Preforms various technical tax and accounting research and analysis as required and instructed.
- Assist with tax and accounting due diligence efforts for mergers and acquisitions.
- Conduct research for appropriate accounting/tax treatment and financial disclosures for significant transactions.
- Assist the documentation of tax and SEC reporting processes and controls for Sarbanes-Oxley as required.
- Assemble and maintain quarterly SEC financial statement tie-out documentation.
- Prepare quarterly technical accounting/tax/SEC reporting memos.
General office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, speak and hear.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com