KMG Chemicals, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for an associate to intermediate level Supply Chain Representative Level One. This position will be responsible for order processing, addressing service issues, controlling inventory and scheduling transportation. This position is located at KMG Chemical, Inc. - Fort Worth Corporate Office on 300 Throckmorton St., Fort Worth, TX 76102 (located in Sundance Square).
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
A Bachelor's degree in supply chain / logistics is preferred.
Minimum of zero to four years’ experience is required. Experience working with SAP is highly preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- 3 – 5 years terminal or plant experience; operations experience helpful.
- Understanding of customer’s internal logistics processes; knowledge of customer products stored with company; information on key success factors for customer.
- Experience working with federal, state and local environmental regulations including RCRA preferred.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, various email and internet programs and applications, sales/order database systems, rail car management and billing systems, SAP or similar ERP system experience.
- Functions as a team member with other representatives; interfaces with each area as necessary
- Participates in improvement projects
- Participates in the daily operations meeting as requested
- Trains new representatives as requested
- Handles quality documentation, research and reporting for any non-compliance issues
- Prepares special reports as requested; handles special projects requested by customer
- Trains regularly on all federal, state and local environmental regulations, requirements and guidelines; follows and adheres to all guidelines, regulations, and requirements
- Maintains internal and external reports; monitors accuracy
- Functions as Team Lead when requested or necessary
- Abides by all safety procedures and practices applicable to location and position; participates in appropriate safety training; demonstrates commitment to and support of EH&S principles and values; champions safety as necessary
- Performs other duties assigned by management that fall within the generally expected scope of this position
- Maintains databases for all modes of transportation
- Maintains rail car and truck fleets for customers and suppliers used for product movement
- Monitors truck shipments; acts on deviations including late arrivals or those that do not arrive
- Schedules movement of product
- Consolidates, tracks, traces, expedites, and resolves problems of shipment planning and execution
General office environment
Sitting for an extended period of time
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com