- Acetic Acid
- Acetic acid is used in mixed acid etchants and in SEZ etchants. Acetic acid is used in place of water to help keep nitric acid from dissociating, which makes for a more oxidizing solutions.
Solution Container Type Download Datasheet Acetic Acid Cleanroom® LP BOTTLE Acetic Acid Cleanroom® LP DRUM
- Hydrochloric Acid 37%
- In semiconductor processing, the presence of metallic impurities on the wafer can lead to early dielectric breakdown. Hydrochloric acid is a key ingredient to remove surface metallic ions by forming soluble metal chlorides.
- Hydrofluoric Acid
- Hydrofluoric acid is a critical chemistry in semiconductor processing. It is used to solubilize many oxides, particularly silicon dioxide, the most widely used insulator on semiconductor devices.
Solution Container Type Download Datasheet Hydrofluoric Acid 49% Cleanroom® MB BOTTLE Hydrofluoric Acid 49% Cleanroom® MB DRUM Hydrofluoric Acid 49% Gigabit® BOTTLE Hydrofluoric Acid 49% Gigabit® DRUM
- Hydrofluoric Acid Dilutes
- Dilute HF solutions transform a hydrophilic silicon surface to a hydrophobic surface by terminating the silicon surface with hydrogen. Dilute HF can be used to eliminate a silicon dioxide dielectric layer or to remove a metal contaminated native oxide.
Solution Container Type Download Datasheet Hydrofluoric Acid 1:1 DRUM Hydrofluoric Acid 5:1 DRUM Hydrofluoric Acid 10:1 DRUM Hydrofluoric Acid 30:1 BOTTLE Hydrofluoric Acid 50:1 DRUM Hydrofluoric Acid 100:1 BOTTLE
- Nitric Acid 69.5%
- Nitric acid is a strong oxidizing agent used to oxidize silicon to silicon dioxide and to dissolve metals to metal nitrates. Nitric acid is used in combination with hydrofluoric acid (HF) in mixed acid etchants to etch silicon.
Solution Container Type Download Datasheet Nitric Acid 69.5% Cleanroom® LP BOTTLE Nitric Acid 69.5% Cleanroom® MB DRUM Nitric Acid 69.5% Gigabit® DRUM Nitric Acid 69.5% Cleanroom® MB TOTE Nitric Acid 69.5% Gigabit® TANKWAGON
- Nitric Acid 97%-99% (Fuming)
- Highly concentrated Nitric Acid 97% – 99% (Fuming) is used as a resist stripper. This product may also be used in cleaning applications.
- Phosphoric Acid 80%
- Phosphoric acid is used in silicon nitride etching. It is also used in aluminum etch, in which the phosphoric acid acts to dissolve aluminum oxide.
Solution Container Type Download Datasheet Phosphoric Acid 80% Cleanroom® MB DRUM Phosphoric Acid 85% Cleanroom® MB BOTTLE Phosphoric Acid 85% Cleanroom® MB DRUM Phosphoric Acid 85% Gigabit® DRUM
- Sulfuric Acid
- Sulfuric acid, our high purity process chemical offering, is used in piranha solutions for organic removal. It is available in bottles, drums, totes and bulk.